Sunday, February 7, 2010

Idea....

Ok so most everyone who knows me, knows that we are having a bunch of changes coming up this year. Jeff's going on a lengthy deployment, Nyla - the youngest munchkin - is blazing shoes off to kindergarten next school year, I'll be making a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng trip with 3 kids and a dog to Indiana to visit the moms, I'm taking up photography, havnig a bunch of empty time when Nyla's at school.....

Anyway...
I love writing. I LOVE it...but, I also LOVE youtube. I can get lost in there for days.
I thought, that maybe, since I already have a youtube channel that only has five videos on there (three aren't even videos, they're picture montages), that I could convert it into a sort of Navy Wife video blog - VLOG - of sorts. Maybe like video diary type of thing, an inside view of a military wife's life while her husband is deployed typa thing...

But then I got to thinking...this could be a joint venture....There are so many branches that are so very different. The rules, the bases, the areas, the deployments, workups, drills, exercises, etc. Maybe - with a little help from my friends (get it? I love that song) - it could be a handful of us gals vlogging on our particular military lifestyle...I'd have to figure out details and how to use multi-users, etc. But, it COULD work...right?  The idea isn't very original...there are all sorts of vlogs about everyday life in {insert topic here} and there is that show Army Wives...but let's face it, that show is NOTHING like a real military wife's life.

Anyway, let me know what you think....My mind is running rampid with ideas. If you think it's a horrid idea....let me know!!

Anyone know of a good video editing software program???

No comments:

Post a Comment